This is my first response to something called friend friday from a blog called Modly Chic! I am so excited to participate. Basically, every friday she posts a questionare on her blog and you answer the questions(about a different topic every week). I love her blog and it’s linked in my sidebar.
Here are the Q&A’s:
1) What’s the one thing you vow to learn to do in 2011 to improve your blog?
Being a new blogger(2 months!), I know that I need to learn a lot. Specifically, I would say that I want to learn how to do is how to link the tweet, facebook like button, and stumble upon button at the bottom of each post so that readers can share my blog posts. Also, I need to learn how to use plugins and widgets! I could have a lot more features added to my site that would make the experience better.
2. What did you learn about blogging in 2010 that you plan to put into practice next year?
Everything! In November, I started my blog. I had absolutely no idea how to do anything blog related and have had to learn everything as I go along, even the basics like uploading pictures and posts and making a blogroll. Also, I learned how to imbed polyvore sets in my blog, which is amazing because I can arrange items like a spread in a magazine, and then automatically, it posts the links.
3. Do you have any high-lever goals for your blog in the coming ear? Monetization? More comments? More connections with other bloggers? A new template?
All of the above! Also, I want to overall get more readers and develop a community within the site(mainly with comments!). Since, I’m new, I do not have a lot of readers, but I have developed some loyal ones and I want to thank them! I also want to have more connections with other bloggers. I have talked to some of them and they have been really nice and I’m looking to make more of a connection with more bloggers.
4. If you could collaborate within your sphere of influence in 2011, who would you like to collaborate with and what would you like to collaborate on?
There are so many! Maybe like Modly Chic, Extra Petite, Curls and Pearls, College Fashion, Kendie Everyday… I would like to do a teens section or something with one of them maybe.
5. What do you plan to do to support other bloggers next year?
I plan on commenting on other blogs(positive and helpful!). I also want to get involved with friend friday and petite fashion challenges.