It was requested that I do a halloween post of Audrey Hepburn, who happens to be one of my favorite fashion icons. Keep reading to get her hair, makeup, and clothing look from the picture below.
Get her look:
$52 – asos.com
$25 – forever21.com
$13 – forever21.com
$6.80 – forever21.com
$12 – costumesupercenter.com
$4.99 – target.com
$17 – wholesalecostumeclub.com
$8.99 – target.com
$6.49 – target.com
$14 – target.com
$4.69 – target.com
$7.99 – target.com
Makeup Tutorial (in less than 10 steps):
Audrey’s look played up her eyes with a classic cat eye and full lashes. Her lips and cheeks are both a pale pink/rose color and are kept natural.
1) Apply foundation,concealer,and/or powder as usual.
2) Using a fluffy blush brush, apply pale pink color to the apples of your cheeks.
3) Apply base all over the eyelid.
4) Sweep on matte, champagne or light brown eyeshadow.
5) Using black liquid liner, make a cat eye by first starting with a thin line and then gradually increasing the thickness (press harder) and gently winging it out towards the end of your eyebrow.
6) Apply false lashes with lash glue.
7) Apply your usual mascara to blend the false lashes with your natural ones.
8) Using an angled brush, fill in your brows lightly with powder to get Audrey’s full look.
9)Apply pale pink lipstick from the tube or with a lip brush.
To get Audrey’s hair look, you can either buy a wig (above) or, if you have a similar color hair, you can create a french twist and add in a crown (above).
Link: Pixiwoo has a great video on how to get Audrey’s makeup look if you want to see a demonstration. Click here to watch the video on youtube.
Audrey Hepburn’s Holly Golightly character makes for a unique and glamorous costume. Bonus: You can re-wear most of the pieces!